Monday, 6 December 2010

What I Am Wearing!

I haven't done a 'What I Am Wearing' post in sometime, probably due to the fact it has been soo cold that my main concern has been lots and lots of layers, which isn't very exciting. But today I thought I would bring it back :).

So I am wearing my bright blue tulip shaped coat, a bright green cardigan, a black polo neck dress, my black sheer bow tights and my black and tan riding boots, with my purple silver studded bag, and purple snood!

The item I wish to focus on is my tights. I think I have mentioned before that I used to work for a tights online retail store and needless to say I have quite a few tights lol. You name it I've got it: colours, thick knits, hold ups, sheers and opaques. I'm a big tights fan in the winter and I personally think (if you can) you should have a little fun with your hosiery!

So today I am going to feature Henry Holland's new range of tights. He first released his hosiery range last year, with the well known tights company Pretty Polly. I don't think anyone anticipated how popular the range would be and most of the stock sold out in the first week! So here is his new A/W range that can be found on the sites ASOS and River Island:


House of Holland for Pretty Polly Chain Suspender Tights, House of Holland for Pretty Polly LA Hollywood Print Tights.





House of Holland for Pretty Polly London Big Ben Print Tights, House of Holland for Pretty Polly New York Statue of Liberty Print Tights.




House of Holland for Pretty Polly Bandana Tights, House of Holland for Pretty Polly Contrast Houses Tights.




 House of Holland for Pretty Polly Mock Suspender Tights, House of Holland for Pretty Polly Paris Eiffel Tower Print Tights.




No comments: