Friday, 23 March 2012

Friday: What I Am Wearing Weekly Round Up! (Farewell!)

Happy Happy Friday!! I hope everyone had a good week and have an even better weekend.

Today is my What I am wearing 'weekly' round up and I have quite a few outfits to show you. Sadly this will be my last round up for a while as I am running out of outfits lol. But I will still show you snippets of my style choices whenever I can!!

So today I have a range of outfits for you. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

Miss H xXx

Purple bonanza...did I ever mention purple was my fav colour lol. In the three photos below I am wearing: Primark Purple Knitted Boyfriend Slouch cardigan, H&M Nude Plaited Belt, Beshka Jeans and Nike Vintage Purple Trainers.




More purple...H&M Pink and Purple Checked Shirt, H&M Jeans, Ugg Ankle Boots in purple.


Primark Black A line Dress, Falke Grey Knitted Tights and Kurt Geiger Knee High Boots. 


Gel Overlay nails with Pink Essie Nail varnish. Yes they look pretty but they have seriously damaged my nails *sob sob*. 


Still with the gel over lay but with my own nails design. Barry M nail vanish in purple with Rimmel Glitter nail varnish on top.


Black Fitted Vest from Primark, Asos Orange Fluffy Skirt with Miss Selfridge Ruffle Grey Heels.


 Primark Aztec Knitted Cardigan, H&M Black Polo Neck Dress, Primark Purple Head Band.



Motel Graphic Design Dress and me in Max Factor Ruby Tuesday Red Lipstick.



No comments: