Thursday, 31 May 2012

Magazine Watch: Snow White and the Huntsman

Have you seen the trailers for Snow White and the Huntsman yet? If you haven't, go check it out....better yet just go and see the film!! Snow White has been revamped for 2012 and is no longer just for the little kids. It has been made darker, edgier and is very fantasy based. If that doesn't get you excited it also stars Charlize Theron as the evil step mother, Chris Hemsworth as the eye candy...I mean huntsman ;) and Kristen Stewart as Snow White.

I know my post are usually about fashion but when I saw that the latest Interview Magazine had SWATH as the theme, I had to show you the pictures. Kristen Stewart and Chalize Theron look fantastic with great photographer and styling.

Here are a few of the pics...enjoy!












No comments: