Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Snap Shot Style: Miss H

Another snap shot style from me today, showing you my outfit and also (more importantly) my new bag :).

For my birthday my family gave me shopping money to purchase anything my heart desired and I decided to buy a new bag.

I believe I have posted about 'Yidiz and I' bags before, but just to refresh your memory Yildiz is a good friend of mine who has a bag stall in Spitalfield's market (she is there every Wednesday and Sunday if you want to go and see her!). Her unique designs are beautiful and different from what you can find in the high street stores, teaming recycled leather and African print to give you amazing, different styled bags.

Below is a picture of the bag I treated myself to and also a picture of my outfit today...Enjoy!



No comments: