Thursday, 24 May 2012

Summer Skirts

Yes! Finally I can start lusting over summer clothes properly, without fear that it is too cold to get my legs and arms out. Yes London is finally sunny and warm and like a typical British person I get all excited and run outside in my flip flops :).

How ever as I was going through my summer clothes I noticed I hardly have any summer skirts. I have one of two denim mini skirts but that's about it. So now I am on the hunt for pretty, floaty, everyday summer skirts that I can wear during this beautiful weather.

Here are a few that I have found online...enjoy!


Miss Selfridge Nude Skater Skirt, Miss Selfridge Pastel Flippy Skater Skirt.

 Miss Selfridge Petites Aztec Skirt, River Island Beige Belted Maxi Skirt. 


River Island Light Orange Zip Front Mini Skirt.



River Island Red Tropical Print Denim Pencil Skirt.


 River Island Yellow Print Belted Mini Skirt.

Topshop Aztec Pleat Skater Skirt, Topshop Blue Button Through Skirt.


 Topshop Moto Acid Wash Pencil Skirt, Topshop Pemium Intricate Bug Skirt.

 Topshop Red Sporty Maxi Skirt.

No comments: